Proud Parents!

Proud Parents!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Happy Birthday!

On Thursday, July 7th we had a Dr.'s appointment with the specialist.  Everything was going well.  The babies looked good and we were one day away from the 28 week mark the Dr.'s were pushing for.  I went home to rest and later when I got up, my water broke!  We rushed to the hospital and found out that Baby "A" (Morgan) had little fluid around her.  Baby "B's" sac, (Marianna), was still in tact.  They kept me overnight and I saw a specialist the next morning.  An ultrasound discovered that Morgan had very little fluid around her and she wasn't moving much although her heart rate was good.  They sent me back to my room and gave me some glucose through my IV to see if that would get her moving more.  A few hours later, a repeat ultrasound was done and Morgan was still the same.  The doctors decided to take the babies immediately by c-section.  About an hour later, we had 2 beautiful, very little, girls!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment